An Account Executive (AE) a.k.a Client Advisor builds strong, trusted relationships with clients around the implementation and ongoing innovation of Salesforce. Our AEs are able to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels, quickly assess their business needs, translate these needs into salesforce solutions, and collaborate with internal partners to accurately scope and estimate the engagement effort.Your Impact:
Desired skills and experience
- Meet and exceed services booking and revenue quotas.
- Actively pursue and hunt for new business opportunities in Enterprise and Commercial accounts.
- Identify/develop key partner strategies for specific customers and market segments.
- Position offerings and accelerators to key decision makers in new and existing accounts.
- Communicate effectively at all client levels.
- Align with salesforce account teams on a regular basis.
- Coordinate & Manage communication and deal-flow with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Quickly grasp client business and technical requirements and fit Salesforce solutions around those specific needs.
- Manage and support phases of the business development cycle to successful close (including proposal development, implementation estimating, scope construction, and client presentations).
- Actively engage on social media, especially LinkedIn
- Manage your salesforce forecast efficiently and accurately in Salesforce.com
- Collaborate with internal teams to effectively plan and execute (staffing teams, recruiting teams, finance teams)
- Maintain and nurture client relationships to ensure additional business.
- 2-5 years of professional sales experience
- B2B SaaS sales experience a plus!
- Successful history of exceeding sales targets.
- Familiarity with Salesforce enough to translate business needs to potential Salesforce or microsoft solutions.
- Analytical approach to identifying business challenges; visionary and creative approach towards their solutions
- Desire to hunt for new logos while at the same time able to nurture accounts over time.
- Openness to travel and work at client site when necessary
- A passion for customer success and team collaboration
This is a base + sales commission role. You will carry a quota.Additional Benefits
Appstrail offers the opportunity for growth and advancement, as well as a competitive base salary, annual performance based incentives, medical benefits and open work culture.About Us:
As a leading Salesforce business and technology consulting firm, Appstrail offers a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities whether you’re just starting out in your career, looking to advance your career, or seeking a senior leadership position. Appstrail employees are ambitious, committed, passionate problem solvers; we are agile, nimble and effective.