- Actively pursue and hunt for new business opportunities in whitespace Enterprise and Commercial accounts
- Prospect and qualify potential customers that fit our ideal client profile
- Seek and gain prospects interest through outbound prospecting
- Meet and exceed booked meeting targets and pipeline identification
- Position offerings and accelerators to key decision makers
- Partner with Salesforce BDRs to focus on accounts for joint-selling opportunities
- Building a point of view on how to help qualify customers needs partner closely with Account Executive / Client Advisors to identify and source net new pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Managing a high volume of accounts with a strategy on prioritization of your accounts and time
- Support Account Executive team / Client Advisors during various stages of the sales cycle
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Desired skills and Experience:
- Strong desire to be in sales in a client facing role
- Desire to become a Account Executive / Client Advisor in an average of 12 months
- 0-2 years of professional sales experience
- B2B SaaS sales experience a plus!
- Track record of success in prior roles (i.e. quota obtainment, sales club, etc.)
- High attention to detail
- Thrive in a continuously changing environment while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- Experience with using Salesforce and other business development tools
- A passion for customer success and team collaboration!
- Commitment to pursuing a career in sales
- Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated
- Demonstrated familiarity with enterprise SaaS
- Empathic listener and persuasive communicator
- A great attitude and love for teamwork
- Bachelor’s degree required
- History of making 70+ calls and sending 30+ personalized emails per day. In addition, you find and add 15+ new contacts into your call cadence.
- Previous track record working with Account Executives to strategize methods to reach targeted accounts with the goal of setting meetings
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and success-driven approach to all activities
- Genuinely curious and creative in your approach to connecting with potential customers
- Relentless appetite for learning
- Enterprise/Commercial prospecting experience
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders
- Experience on a Salesforce implementation through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Salesforce Admin Certification and one Consulting Cloud Certification (Sales, Service or Community)
Appstrail offers the opportunity for growth and advancement, as well as a competitive base salary, annual performance based incentives, medical benefits and open work culture.
As a leading Salesforce business and technology consulting firm, Appstrail offers a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities whether you’re just starting out in your career, looking to advance your career, or seeking a senior leadership position. Appstrail employees are ambitious, committed, passionate problem solvers; we are agile, nimble and effective.