- Participate in business process discussion and solution road-mapping with customers and prospects
- Provide a consultative viewpoint in the pre-sales cycle to gain the confidence of prospective customers
- Make creative product and solution recommendations to satisfy the customer and prospect’s business and technical objectives
- Prepare a demo environment and present a sample salesforce.com solution to existing or prospective customers
- Take complex client and salesforce.com concepts, articulate them to various audiences and develop actionable Statement of Work (SOW)
- Represent the organization at sponsored events engaging prospective customers and presenting the value proposition of consulting services
- Liaison with the delivery team to ensure successful project handoff for the execution of contracted services
- Developing and implementing an effective sales strategy
- Collaborating with other stakeholders
- Identifying customers needs and requirements
- Drive for results and to achieve sales targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and used to teamwork.
- Excellent English literacy is mandatory
- 3+ years of Salesforce platform experience 2+ years of Salesforce consulting/solution experience BA/BS or equivalent; MBA is a plus
- Salesforce Administrator certification Salesforce Developer/Platform App Builder certification Salesforce Service Cloud/Sales Cloud certifications
Appstrail offers the opportunity for growth and advancement, as well as a competitive base salary, annual performance based incentives, medical benefits and open work culture.
As a leading Salesforce business and technology consulting firm, Appstrail offers a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities whether you’re just starting out in your career, looking to advance your career, or seeking a senior leadership position. Appstrail employees are ambitious, committed, passionate problem solvers; we are agile, nimble and effective.