As a Senior Salesforce Developer you will be responsible for working on full lifecycle engineering efforts using Agile methodologies, object-oriented design, and accepted design patterns and practices.
If you want to continue your development with Salesforce, we want to hear back from you!
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Meet with clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, estimating and project planning)
- Willing to be hands-on in producing tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans)
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
- Performs regular reviews on implementation done by less experienced developers and offer feedback and suggestions for those codes
- Mentors the junior and mid-level developers of the team, and can designate tasks to team members in a balanced and effective manner
- Sets up a development environment on their own, and has the ability to mentor a team of junior developers
- Be able to communicate development progress to senior management
- Independently communicate with both client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation
- 3-7 years of experience working on Salesforce platforms
- At least Salesforce certification “Salesforce Platform Developer I”
- Direct experience working on CRM projects for middle market and enterprise size companies
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Software engineering skills with Force.com Platform (Apex, LWC, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modelling, and ETL tools
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills