Appstrail and Salesforce have joined hands to organize ‘Manufacturing Post COVID: Building Resilience’- a webinar focusing on the manufacturing industry.
In this webinar, we will focus on understanding strategies to overcome the precariousness set in the manufacturing industry because of the pandemic. We will also look at solutions that will make the business model of a manufacturing unit strong and how to stay focused even in these extraordinary times of global crisis.
It will be an event graced by industry leaders, and pioneers who will also help us understand how to undertake the transformation journey in order to be better prepared and what the future holds.
Manufacturing Industry trends & the impact of COVID on the Industry
Creating a robust business model to adapt to uncertainties and withstand unanticipated changes
Importance of having firmly established solutions to challenges faced by the manufacturing industry
Innovation & Smart Digitization to manoeuvre the cutthroat competition in the industry
Topics for Panel Discussion
Accomplishing Operational Efficiency through Production Planning
Significance of Inventory Management to tackle persistent issues in the supply chain
Strategies to finalize a judicial Sales Agreement
Overcoming challenges of Quote Management
Value creation through Revenue Planning
Importance of Intelligent Automation in post COVID era
Who Will Be Attending?
Who should Attend?
- Business looking to digitalize their complete process
- Owners looking to streamline different departments
- Managers wanting to have a complete 360 view of their department
- Owners wanting to keep better track of sales leads
- To better understand your forecast vs actual revenue
Why should Attend?
- To streamline your overall process
- To better manage your business during and post pandemic
- To digitalize complete business cycle
- To help you keep better track of sales leads
- For better inventory management
- To reduce cost by stock outs/ excess inventory
What is Appstrail and what is Salesforce (Specially in Manufacturing Space)
Industry Trends in MFG and impact of Covid on the industry (India Specific) · We will talk about 5 trends mentioned on website: Customer Lifetime Value, Service as Revenue model, On-cloud storage and Customer-centric approach · How COVID has changed the business model of manufacturing industry